SACRAMENTO NEURO PSYCH ASSOCIATES IS A PROUD PROVIDER OF TMS THERAPY.
At Sacramento Neuro Psych Associates, we, the best psychiatrists in California, Sacramento pride ourselves in treating children, adolescents, and adults struggling with a variety of mental health conditions. We specialize in medication management for Treatment-Resistant Depression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder along with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS).
Our in-house team of highly qualified and trained psychiatrists in California, Sacramento can deliver compassionate and quality treatment following scientifically proven clinical protocols. At the same time, we ensure that every individual experiences exceptional care in-person and online since our treatment plans are customized to your unique needs.
Expert Psychiatry Services for Children, Adolescents, and Adults. Treatment for depression, anxiety and OCD is available in Folsom, Rocklin, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Carmichael, Sacramento, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Elk Grove in the greater Sacramento area of California.
Treatment of mental health issues like Depression, Child psychiatry, Adolescent psychiatry, OCD.
Our mission is very simple: to bring purpose, cultivate hope, and improve the quality of life among people who are suffering from mental health issues like Depression, Child psychiatry, Adolescent psychiatry, OCD, etc.
What is TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Therapy?
TMS is an FDA-cleared safe and effective non-drug treatment for depression and anxiety among patients who are not satisfied with the results of standard drug therapy. This novel treatment option provides benefits without the side effects often associated with antidepressant medication.
In addition to mental illness treatments such as medication management and focused psychotherapy, we also specialize in TMS for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and anxiety disorders. We believe that there is an emerging role in other mental illness treatments or mental health treatments with this TMS modality.
Some facts about TMS:
- Uses precisely targeted magnetic pulses similar to those used in MRI
- Stimulates key areas of the brain that are underactive in patients with depression
- In-office treatments for depression and anxiety take about 20 to 35 minutes
- Mental illness treatment is administered five days a week, for approximately 4 to 6 weeks
- Patients are awake and alert during the treatment
- Patients can go back to their normal activities immediately after treatment
- No need for any anesthesia, medications, IV, or needle insertion
- No downtime or adverse systemic side effects like muscle spasms, memory loss/confusion, insomnia, GI upset, dry mouth, weight gain/loss, or sexual dysfunction
- Does not produce any shock or seizure
TMS Therapy may not be right for everyone. We can help you discover how this best treatment for depression and anxiety can help and whether it is right for you.
Your Mental Health Is Our Priority!