Telemedicine Services – Timely Accessible Mental Healthcare from the Comfort of Your Home
Telemedicine (telepsychiatry or online mental health counseling) involves a face-to-face consultation, although the face of the other person remains on the other side of the screen. It helps our patients to get the timely care they need when they need it most. Sacramento Neuropsych Associates is here for you wherever you are. Through online consultation, our psychiatrists offer a patient-centered approach to psychiatric treatment which is as secure and private as a direct office visit. Usually, online mental health counseling is opted for by patients for diagnosis, therapy, medication management, and patient education.
Telemedicine services are also offered in Folsom, Rocklin, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Carmichael, Sacramento, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Elk Grove in the greater Sacramento area of California.
Research studies reported that nearly two-thirds of patients receiving telemedicine services showed an increase in treatment effectiveness, satisfaction rate, and quality of care.
How online mental health counseling proves to be beneficial?
- Easy access to care for our patients
- Saves time and costs
- Higher patient-provider engagement
- Improved patient health outcomes
- Reduces ER visits
- Eliminates transportation hurdles
- Reduces stigma
- Increased follow-up rates
- More flexibility for busy patients
You don’t need to suffer. Be your own health advocate for an improved quality of life. Sacramento Neuropsych Associates is here to help!
Your road to recovery lies ahead. All you have to do is just follow the below 3 steps.
- STEP 1: Fill out the TelePsych consent form.
- STEP 2: Schedule a consultation with the psychiatrist for TMS therapy
- If your past treatment methods including medications or any other therapy fail in bringing significant improvement, think about TMS therapy as it could be right for you.
- STEP 3: Start with TMS therapy
- Our psychiatrists are certified in TMS therapy. Be rest assured that you are in safe hands when you visit the Sacramento Neuropsych Associates team virtually.
- STEP 4: Lead a purposeful life
- Once you have completed TMS sessions, discuss medications with your mental health therapist and lead a happy life.
*Sacramento Neuropsych Associates telemedicine services do not address any emergency or crisis. During these conditions, seek urgent help by calling 911, visiting the nearby emergency room, or calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.